(2) Switch lathe circuit breaker (fig. 2-4) ON.
(3) Lathe may now be operated.
Drill Press Operation.
(2) Switch drill press circuit breaker (fig. 2-4) ON.
(3) Press start switch on drill press control box.
(4) Drill press may now be operated.
(1) Energize the electrical system per subparagraph a or b.
(2) Remove hardware that secures the milling attachment in its
stored position, and install on the lathe cross slide in place of
the compound slide.
(3) Switch the mill circuit breaker ON.
(4) Operate the mill from installed position .
Experience alone will enable the oper-
ator to install the milling attachment
on the lathe to the position that will
produce the best results.
(1) Energize the electrical system for either "internal or external
(2) Switch the R1, R2, and R3 circuit breaker (fig. 2-4) ON. This
will energize the R1, R2, R3, and other 120-volt, single-phase
On emergency power, only receptacle R3
may be utilized.