(4) Install the engine.
(5) Install the engine enclosure.
(1) Be sure that all electrical power has been removed.
(2) Tag and disconnect electrical leads as required.
(3) Refer to figure 5-3 and remove the control cubicle.
(1) Refer to figure 5-3 and install the control cubicle.
(2) Connect all electrical leads per tagged identification.
(1) Disconnect the 24-volt wiring harness running inside the left
frame member, beneath the front end and rear of the shop
(2) Disconnect the personnel heater.
(3) Refer to figure 5-4 and remove the attaching hardware.
(4) Attach a suitable lifting device and remove the shop body.
(1) Attach a suitable lifting device and place the shop body into
(2) Refer to figure 5-4 and install the attaching hardware.
(3) Connect the personnel heater.
(4) Connect the 24-volt wiring harness beneath the front end and
rear of the shop body.