Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean parts with cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly. Do not
submerge motor in solvent.
(2) Inspect for defective bracket, guard, fan, and for defective or
missing hardware. Replace as necessary.
(1) Refer to figure 6-8 and install the front ventilator fan (6 and
8) and secure with two nuts (5). Connect electrical leads.
(2) Install the bracket (4) and secure with four screws (3).
(3) Install the guard (2) and secure with two screws (1).
REAR VENTILATOR FAN ASSEMBLY.
Removal. Remove the rear ventilator fan assembly as illustrated in
FOR FIGURE 6-9:
R e a r Ventilator Fan Assembly, Removal and Installation.