If differential is increased only by
turning screw at edge clockwise, the
CUT-IN pressure changes only slight-
ly and the CUT-OUT pressure rises.
INLET AIR FILTER.
General. The inlet air filter is designed to filter the air entering
the first stage cylinder. Should the operating area be exceptionally
dusty, it must be serviced more frequently so the pads will collect
more dust and minimize cylinder wear. A clogged intake filter reduces
Install the inlet filter in reverse order of removal
AIR RECEIVER TANK POP-OFF VALVE.
(1) Remove the air receiver tank pop-off valve as illustrated in
(2) Remove bushing from pop-off valve.
No further disassembly is required
Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean all parts with cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect for defects and replace a defective pop-off valve, as
(1) Loosen locknut and turn adjustment nut clockwise to raise pop-
off valve pressure and counterclockwise to lower pop-off valve
(2) Tighten locknut.