Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean parts with cleaning solvent and wipe dry.
(2) Inspect the movable and stationary contacts for burns, pitting
and corrosion. Inspect all parts for burns and for brittle con-
dition. Inspect for-frayed insulation.
(4) Replace defective parts as necessary.
Reassemble the starter control box as illustrated in
Install the starter control box.
(2) Disconnect air line.
(3) Tag and disconnect electrical leads from pressure switch.
(4) Remove conduit locknuts and remove pressure switch.
Install in reverse order of removal.