Assembly. Reassemble the landing gear leg assembly as illustrated
(1) Position the landing gear leg assembly to the trailer chassis and
(2) Position the two braces between the chassis and the leg assem-
bly and secure with a screw, washer, and nut at each end of
(1) Disconnect the shutter control cable from the shutter assembly
by removing the snap ring that retains the cable clamping de-
vice to the shutter. Then, remove the four clamps that retain
the cable to the left side of the engine enclosure.
(2) Remove the ladder from its stowed position on the right side of
the engine enclosure.
(5) Disconnect the front clearance lights at the trailer wiring har-
(6) Remove the four nuts, washers, and screws, that secure the
engine enclosure to the trailer frame and brackets.
(7) Attach a suitable lifting device and move the engine enclosure
forward until the rear of the enclosure is free to move upward.
Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean metal parts with cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
(2) Clean rubber parts with a cloth dampened in clean water.
(3) Inspect moving parts for binding and improper operation.
(4) Inspect metal parts for cracks, dents, excessive wear and other
(5) Replace defective doors, gaskets, hinges, braces, panels,
latches, and handles, as required.
Install the engine enclosure in the reverse order of