Use extreme care not to grind or cut through the shelter skin.
1. Grind welds (2) from damaged door hasp (1).
2. Drill out two rivets (3) attaching door hasp (1).
3. Remove door hasp (1).
4. Clean skin surface of paint and epoxy down to bare metal.
3/16" - 1/4"
5. Install door hasp (1) by using latch handle (4) as a guide to position.
6. Mark position of door hasp (1).
There should be adequate clearance for latch handle to swing around door hasp
7. Rotate latch handle (4) out of way and match drill door hasp (1) to door in two places.
8. Deburr all holes and clean off all metal shavings.
Dip rivet's mandrel in polysulfide sealant before inserting into drilled holes.
9. Position door hasp (1) and insert two rivets into two pre-drilled holes.