Section III. OPERATION UNDER USUAL CONDITIONS
Caution: Do not allow doors to fall free,
Instructions in this section are published for the
assistance from outside is necessary.
information and guidance of second echelon
maintenance personnel responsible for the operation of
this equipment. It is essential that the operator know
how to perform every operation the equipment is capable
69. Preparations for Use of Equipment
(2) Position chocks.
(3) Install the stabilizing jacks and adjust as
Figure 25. Installation and adjustment of stabilizing
jacks; positioning frontladder.
(4) Remove entrance ladders and place in
Figure 24. Installation of ground stake.
Figure 26. Opening folding shop sides, step I.
b. Opening of Van. All van sides open from inside
70. Shutdown of Shop Set
a. Shutdown instructions for the units comprising
(1) Release over-center clamps front and rear at
Shop Set, Aircraft Maintenance, Semi-trailer Mounted, C-
top of each door.
8, Instrument Shop, are contained in the technical
(2) Release locks on center post, two on each
manual issued for
(3) Push top and bottom doors outward at the