8 SCREWS/HOLES PER DRAWER FOR
ATTACHING DRAWER TO DRAWER
Replace drawer assembly if required. Drawer must be replaced if the locking tabs (1) or handles (2) fail
to hold the drawer in the open or closed position and if there is excessive sagging or bending.
1. Fully extend drawer to the open position. (If drawer will not stay in the open position this task will
require two people. One to hold the drawer in the extended position and the other to perform drawer
2. Remove all stored materiel from drawer.
3. Remove eight 1/4-inch screws located in the bottom of the drawer at either side.
4. Lift drawer from slide ledge.
5. Position new drawer on the slide ledge being careful to align mounting holes.
6. Install eight 1/4-inch screws and slightly hand-tighten.
7. After hand tightening, push drawer completely closed and pull back to the full open position to allow
drawer to seat into its proper location on the drawer slide ledge.
8. Being careful not to over tighten, secure the eight 1/4-inch mounting screws.
END OF WORK PACKAGE