(1) Remove ground rods and broom by lifting out of brackets.
(2) Remove brackets by removing six screws (3).
Install in the reverse order of removal, b
Left and Right Side Workbench.
The two workbenches are located in the center of the
trailer and are mounted to the van floor.
(10) Remove all drawers from workbenches.
(11) Disconnect electrical connections from both workbenches
(12) Remove 16 bolts and 16 washers (8 for each workbench)
securing workbenches to van floor, and remove the two benches.
Refer to figure 8 and disassemble the workbenches
and related parts.
Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
Dangerous chemical solvents are used with this equipment.
Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors; insure that there is
adequate ventilation at all times. Avoid skin contact.
Wash hands immediately after contact with solvent. If
solvent gets into your eyes, flush your eyes immediately
Seek medical attention if necessary.
with clean water.