1. Obtain four removable latches from shelter BII box. (See WP 0002, Figure 2, Item 12).
2. Install two latches on hinged sidewall and one latch on each hinged end wall. Do not engage at this point.
3. Compress seals by first engaging all non-removable latches between hinged sidewall, end wall, roof, and
4. Engage four removable latches.
5. Visually check to ensure all seals are properly compressed.
6. Remove sidewall support braces and store in shelter BII box. (See WP 0002, Figure 2, Item 12).
End of Work Package