ARMAMENT AND ELECTRICAL SHOP
OPERATION UNDER UNUSUAL CONDITIONS
OPERATION IN RAIN AND/OR MUD
1. When setting up shelter, place wood planks or boards under each jack pad to increase bearing area.
2. Provide an adequate drainage ditch to prevent water from standing around shelter area.
3. Check ISO and hinged jack assemblies frequently for sinking and level shelter, if required, by adjusting ISO
and hinged jack assemblies.
4. Close and secure all doors in shelter.
5. Check seals for proper placement and compression.
OPERATION IN SNOW, ICE, OR EXTREME COLD
In extreme cold, do not touch metal parts with bare hands. Severe skin damage
Fluorescent lights have a delay time in coming on at temperatures of 0°F and
1. Frequently remove snow from roof with a soft bristle brush, broom, or equivalent.
2. Remove ice from shelter before lowering hinged panels.
3. Ensure ECUs are properly positioned.
4. Keep all doors and vents closed.