If it is intended to use a dolly set to move shelter, place pieces of 4x4 lumber
under frame. Ensure that ISO fittings are clear to facilitate mounting of dolly
Stencil on ISO jack assemblies indicate handle rotation to raise or lower jack.
1. Remove safety pins (6) from ISO jack assemblies (5).
2. Lower all ISO jack assemblies (5) simultaneously until shelter is completely lowered.
3. Turn locking handle (7) clockwise thus unlocking jack attachment (4) from ISO fitting (3).
4. Remove upper jack attachment insert (1) from upper jack support bracket (2).
5. Remove ISO jack assemblies (5) from four corners of shelter.