To avoid injury, be careful not to get caught between cable and sidewall panel.
Trapped air acts as a cushion so do not attempt to control panel if it is
9. Fold down hinged sidewall onto hinged floor. Allow wall to free fall before it comes to same plane as cables.
RAISING HINGED FLOOR
Fold-out floor support cables must be secured in cable housings prior to raising
shelter floor from its lowered position to its level position. If support cables are
not secured, support cables will remain under tension. DO NOT attempt to
remove cables if support cables are not secure. Removing support cables while
under tension could cause SERIOUS INJURY to personnel.
1. Remove lockout pins (4) from lower position on both load balancers (3).
2. Open slide stops (1) against support cables (2) on both load balancers (3).
3. Replace lockout pins (4) in upper position on both load balancers (3).
4. Position cam locks so handles are vertical and down for cargo end and vertical and up on personnel end of