Ensure there are no protruding stumps, rocks, or other material that may damage the
cover during the folding process.
3. Follow the folding procedure steps and illustrations below to properly fold and return the cover
to the bag.
4. Place the cover on the ground in the following orientation.
5. Lay the cover out flat with the arrow tab pointing to your left.
SAFE WORK AREA
6. Go to the arrow tab side, grasp the left front and far end corners of the cover and fold toward the
center of the cover. This should form an eight-sided octagon shape.
7. Ensure all straps are stored in toward the center of the cover.
8. Go to the right side grasp the right front and far end corners of the cover and fold toward the center of