container. When deploying or removing the EPC, stay within this defined area to prevent
falling through the material in the pole support area.
Overhead power lines and obstructions can cause serious injury, death or damage to
property. Forklift operators and truck drivers must utilize ground guides and always
maintain clear overhead when loading, unloading, or moving the ASLMS containers.
18. Remove EPC cover, being careful to position the black arrow located on the EPC as follows:
a. EPC arrow is centered.
b. Arrow overhanging FPU-8 container.
Arrow pointing downward.
19. Unroll the EPC, by pushing it toward the FPU-12. Continue until completely unrolled.
20. Unfold the EPC along the container roof and drape the side panels over the edges of the container.
21. Align the inside reinforced areas of the EPC with the four top container corner blocks and corners of
22. Align the four outside reinforced corners over the top corner of the doors.
23. Remove bag containing EPC stakes, guy ropes, and hardware.