9. Ensure the vinyl cover is in place, reattach if required.
1. To remove module for servicing, pull red handle ISO to the unlock position.
2. Remove module using MHE, lift module with drawers facing forklift.
3. Lubricate moving parts.
4. Position module over cradles.
5. Lower module into cradles.
6. Push the red handle ISO locking arm into the locked position.
1. Replace modules components (module cabinet, module basket, drawer assembly, module basket
shelf assembly or 3G bar with pin and lanyard) if damaged beyond repair or if components are
2. If removal of the module is necessary in order to facilitate repairs, remove module IAW WP 0007 00.
1. Correct operator level reported problems with module as required.
2. Remove module basket and drawers as required per WP 0007 00.
3. Repair the locking bar and retaining clip by drilling out rivet, replace with serviceable pin with lanyard using
4. Remove damaged drawer latch, clean and smooth surface, weld replacement drawer latch.
5. Repair or replace any damaged or missing parts on the module basket or basket doors so that they operate
6. Replace damaged or missing basket-locking tabs and loop ties as required on the module basket.
7. Repair or replace damaged or torn vinyl dust cover.
When welding near CARC paint, be advised that vapors may be hazardous to health if
inhaled. Wear proper protective clothing, mask and gear when performing this task.
8. Repairs requiring welding will be made in accordance with standard Army welding principles in TM 9-
237, Chapter 6.
END OF WORK PACKAGE