a. Insert the serviceable filter media (5) back into the housing (6) with the yellow side facing to the
inside of the container and the white side facing toward the outside. The yellow side of the media
must be inserted facing the square holes in the filter housing (6).
b. Slide the filter housing (6) back into the ventilation system (8). Filter bungee cords (7) should be
facing back towards the outside of the container.
Reinstall the filter-retaining lid (4). Push the barrel bolts (3) outward to lock the retaining lid in
d. Pull the handle (9) to release the cover place to the closed position.
e. Using the black pull handle (2) reset the ventilation cover plate to the open position.
1. Using the black handle (1) with red band, pull to release ventilation cover plate from open position.
2. Slide the two barrel bolts on filter-retaining lid (2) inward to their open position and remove retaining
3. Pull filter housing (3) upward until it is clear of the ventilation system (4).
4. Remove the two bungee cords (5) from the filter housing (3).
5. Remove old filter media from filter housing (3).