AUTHORIZED STOCKAGE LIST MOBILITY SYSTEM (ASLMS)
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 PARTS (OD) P/N 15005002-001
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 PARTS (DS) P/N 15005002-002
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 BULK (OD) P/N 15005001-001
MODEL NUMBER FPU-8/12 BULK (DS) P/N 15005001-002
1. Close vent cover (1) using the black handle (2) with red band.
2. Slide the two barrel bolts (3) on filter-retaining lid (4) inward to their open position and remove
retaining lid (4).
3. Remove the filter (5) and housing (6).
4. Unhook bungee cords (7) from the back of the filter housing (6).
5. Pull filter material from housing (6).
The filters have a yellow surface that will always be installed facing the interior of the
container to properly filter the ASLMS.
6. Ensure filter-retaining bracket (8) is free of dirt and debris.
7. Inspect the yellow side of the filter for:
a. Significant discoloration of the visible yellow side from dirt and grit.
b. Tears and holes through entire filter material.
8. If the filter is unserviceable, the filter must be replaced (the filter cannot be cleaned and must be
9. If the filter is serviceable: