SHOP EQUIPMENT CONTACT MAINTENANCE (SECM)
OVERHEAD CARGO/MAINTENANCE RACK ASSEMBLY COMPONENTS
Tools and Special Tools:
One MOS 67 series or MOS 68 series
MIL-C-22750, Number 34094 (Green 383) (Item 9, WP
Only disassemble as far as necessary to get to the part to be replaced.
1. Fold vehicle side mirrors in, chock wheels and set brakes before work begins.
2. Remove all contents from the Overhead Cargo/Maintenance Rack Assembly.
3. Unlatch safety bars (1) and safety chains (2). (Figure 1)
4. Remove locking pin (3) from each handrail nest, extract handrails.
5. Descend ladder (4) to ground. Remove locking pins (5) from ladder (4).
6. Lift ladder (4) from slots.
Change 1 15 March 2005