10. Continue backing out until clear. Once clear of container, position pallet to desired location and lower
to the ground.
11. Disconnect ratchet straps from pallet D-rings and remove from forklift bridge.
Adjusting Pallet Position
Never work underneath loaded pallets. Failure to comply could cause serious injury or death.
1. Unload and remove all pallets located above as well as the pallet to be relocated prior to beginning
the following steps (refer to pallet inserting/removing procedures).
2. Remove front and rear pallet ledge stabilizer by turning attaching bolts counterclockwise on each side
of the stabilizer using 3/16-inch hex driver socket and 3/8-inch ratchet with extension.
The operator must crawl into the container to remove the rear Allen bolts.
3. Remove eight Allen bolts using 3/16-inch hex driver socket and 3/8-inch ratchet with extension from
the two pallet ledges on the vertical rack frame.