8. Place the light on the expandable light poles supported by the hanger brackets on the light fixture.
LIGHT AND HANGER
Lights may be repositioned by sliding forwards/backwards and or sliding the pole clips
side to side. Poles should align with the hanger brackets on the lights. Lights can also
be used as a hand held system when needed.
9. To operate the light, push switch to the ON position select red or white.
Replacement Light Tubes
1. The standard fluorescent 24" light tubes are replaced by grasping the tube and rotating it a quarter
turn to allow the contacts to align with the light fixture access slot for removal.
Do not force the fluorescent tube damage or injury may result.
2. To replace the red lens slide the tube from the lens and replace by sliding the new replacement over
the fluorescent tube.
3. Install the replacement tube and/or lens by aligning the end contacts with the light fixture access
slots, insert the tube and rotate the tube turn until secure.
END OF WORK PACKAGE