quick-disconnect male coupling assembly (11) on end of airhose.
Compressed air source will be 150 psi (10.55 kg/cm2 ) maximum.
2-4 ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE (cont)
(3) Rotate the head of the drilling machine (7), located on the
storage cabinet (8), 90 degrees clockwise to its operating position. Move the
head and movable base to operating position and tighten.
(5) If blackout conditions exist, turn blackout switch (12) located
above personnel door to BLACKOUT position.
(6) Remove hand tools from storage as required.
(7) Store all mounting hardware in storage chest.
2-5. PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT
a. Stowing of Miscellaneous Equipment.
(1) Store all hand tools in equipment storage chest, tool cabinet, or
(4) Connect quick-disconnect female coupling assembly (9) of
airhose to quick-disconnect male coupling assembly (10) on outside shelter
wall to the left of the personnel door. Then connect compressed air source to